I will be away over the weekend for a team building session with the rest of my colleagues. A total of 150 of us will be going over to Gopeng for 2 days 1 night. Frankly speaking I’m not so interested in going for it but my boss put my name and ask me to attend it. Probably because I’m not so much of a team player and needs more team bonding too. Staying out in the jungle is nothing much for me, but it just the activities that I’m not too fond of. The obstacle courses are simply too simple. Also looking at how the company has been of from the past years, I suppose they probably put a whole lot of us in the long house. I guess I won’t be sleeping much at all.
My YES 4G quota has just reached its 80% limit. I still have another 23 days to last before the quota gets refresh. It seems using Splashtop is depleted my allocated quota so darn quick. I only have 4GB for each month. Checked my account and I’m left with roughly 800MB. I doubt I could last 2 weeks with that amount of bandwidth. I will have to either buy a booster or just reload my Digi on the iPad. Could you ever go for a day without internet now?
My friend finally gave in and bought himself an iPhone 5 after seeing how much easier for him to use Whatsapp to communicate his friends and colleagues. He never had a smartphone for a very long time saying that he does not requires it. After helping and try to install Whatsapp, he is now hooked on to it. Also he now takes more pictures with his iPhone and sharing it with us. However as most users of iPhone, they get addicted to the games on it. It was a great big step for him to move on from those 80′s mobile to a smartphone.
I just lost another $100 in Forex. At most i just made some slight profit of $100 and then lose everything back. Now I’m back to my minimum amount in my account. As I do not have any extra cash, I guess I have stop trading for a while now till I can save some more to continue trading. I know I shouldn’t be playing with real money when I’m not good at it but it’s the trill I supposed. At least I’m not playing with what I could not afford to lose till next round. I now will be learning more of the trade with the demo account.
In an explosion of coloured marbles now arriving Marble Kingdom! This is the latest game I’m playing, and one of the largest and most beautiful we have created so far. You can now have a great time destroying colourful marbles before they reach the end of the field, while you collect stars, cool power-ups and not least tokens.
The game is already packed with wild levels in several worlds, and three different ways to play. There is enough content in the game for countless hours of entertainment. However, we can already promise that there will be more content added in the game in the future – such as new levels, new ways to play and new ways to compete.
Marble Kingdom is the new great game – this is the game you should not skip!
If someone accidentally swallow a fish bone:
What you have to do is to ask the person to lift up both hands above the head. That person will then feel the ease to release/cough up the fish bone…
The same thing goes to if you have a choke of anything after you eat, try this way too.
This method is simple and easy. It might save you too.
…….. …….. ……..
If you happen to have a cramp on your leg,
If it is on your left leg: then lift up your right hand above your head.
If it is on your right leg: then you have to lift up your left hand above your head.
Please take note……
Prevention is better than to get into any unnecessary mess!
CHECK YOUR PASSPORT especially in Kuala Lumpur Int. AIrport .
Please be Careful at the Airports. This is a well organized conspiracy by Immigration, Police, Customs and Airline staff with networking at all International Airports. Be careful when ever you hand over your passport to the Immigration/Customs/ Airline staff. The passport can be easily tampered with and that can create trouble to you. They have found an easy way of making easy money.
This is the way it works:
At the time of the passenger’s departure, if the passenger is not looking at the officer while he is stamping the exit chop on the passport, they usually tear off the page with the visa stamped on it from your passport. When the passenger leaves the immigration counter, the case is reported on his computer terminal with full details. Now all over the country they have got full details of the passenger with Red Flag flashing on the Passport number entered by the departure immigration officer. YOU ARE NOW A MARKED MAN!!! They have made their money by doing above.
On arrival next time, he is detained and interrogated. They will then accused him of tampering with the passport. Subject to the passenger’s period of stay abroad, his income and standing etc., the price to get rid of (settle) the problem is “fixed” by the Police and Immigration people. If someone argues, they will give you hell and bring MORE charges against you. You will NEVER get any justice, especially in Malaysia. They have a sick reputation of such unethical corrupt practices.
Please advise every passenger to be careful at the airports. Whenever they hand over the passport to the counters of Airlines or immigration or the customs, they must be vigilant, always keep their eyes on their passports even if the officer in front of them tries to divert their attention.
Also, please pass this information to all friends, media men and important politicians. Every month dozens of cases are happening in KLIA and all over the world to rob the unsuspecting passenger the minute he lands.
A similar case happened with Aramco’s Arifuddin in Pakistan . He was travelling with his family. They had six passports. They got the visa of America and decided to go via Jeddah. When they reached the States, the page of the American visa on his wife’s passport was missing. At the time of departure from Pakistan it was there, the whole family had to return helplessly. On arrival at Pakistan , they were arrested by the police at the airport. It is over 2 months now and they are running after the Police, Immigration officers and the Courts. One simply cannot imagine neither believe, that the Immigration dept can play such a nasty game to harass the innocent passengers.
All the airlines passengers must be aware of this conspiracy. Every month dozens of cases are taking place, at each mentioned airport, of detaining the passengers for the crime of tearing away the passport pages and tampering with an official travel document. On interviewing some of them, none of them was aware of what had happened. They don’t know why, when and who tore away the page from the middle of the passport. One can imagine the sufferings of such people at the hands of the immigration, police and the court procedures after that. The number of cases has increased in the last 2-3 years. People who are arriving at the immigration, are detained and questioned. Their passports are being held and they have to go in for detailed interrogation. Obviously, the conspiracy started about 2 to 3 years ago, now the consequences are coming. Some of the Airline counter staff too are also involved in this conspiracy.
SO MAKE SURE NOT TO LET THE PASSPORT GO OFF YOUR SIGHT EVEN FOR A SECOND. THE IMMIGRATION COUNTERS ARE HIGH AND TIRED AND SHORT PASSENGERS REALLY HAVE TO WORK HARD TO KEEP THE PASSPORT IN SIGHT, ESPECIALLY AFTER THE EXHAUSTING JOURNEY, EVERYONE WANTS TO GET OVER WITH THE AIRPORT FORMALITIES AND GO HOME. SO BEING VIGILANT FOR AN EXTRA MINUTE WILL SAVE YOU A LIFE TIME OF MISERY. WISH YOU THE BEST OF LUCK IN YOUR TRAVELS.
ADVISE TO CHECK THE PASSPORT AT THE CHECKING COUNTERS AND BEFORE LEAVING THE AIRPORT.
I think at least have a full photo copy of Passport and keep scan of your passport in your hard drive or flash memory and I will advise same for ticket also.
Here are some salt uses that you may have not know before…
- If you drop a whole egg on the floor, pour salt all over the egg, let it sit for awhile, then use dustpan, the egg will come right up, without all that mess.
- Soak stained hankies in salt water before washing.
- Sprinkle salt on your shelves to keep ants away.
- Soak fish in salt water before descaling; the scales will come off easier.
- Put a few grains of rice in your saltshaker for easier pouring.
- Add salt to green salads to prevent wilting.
- Test the freshness of eggs in a cup of salt water; fresh eggs sink; bad ones float.
- Add a little salt to your boiling water when cooking eggs; a cracked egg will stay in its shell this way.
- A tiny pinch of salt with egg whites makes them beat up fluffier.
- Soak wrinkled apples in a mildly salted water solution to perk them up.
- Rub salt on your pancake griddle and your flapjacks won’t stick.
- Soak toothbrushes in salt water before you first use them; they will last longer.
- Use salt to clean your discolored coffee pot.
- Mix salt with turpentine to whiten you bathtub and toilet bowl.
- Soak your nuts in salt brine overnight and they will crack out of their shells whole. Just tap the end of the shell with a hammer to break it open easily.
- Boil clothes pins in salt water before using them and they will last longer.
- Clean brass, copper and pewter with paste made of salt and vinegar, thickened with flour
- Add a little salt to the water your cut flowers will stand in for a longer life.
- Pour a mound of salt on an ink spot on your carpet; let the salt soak up the stain.
- Clean your iron by rubbing some salt on the damp cloth on the ironing surface
- Adding a little salt to the water when cooking foods in a double boiler will make the food cook faster.
- Use a mixture of salt and lemon juice to clean piano keys.
- To fill plaster holes in your walls, use equal parts of salt and starch, with just enough water to make stiff putty.
- Rinse a sore eye with a little salt water.
- Mildly salted water makes an effective mouthwash. Use it hot for a sore throat gargle. This is an excellent tip for mouth hygene; it should be listed at the top of this list. If you use this (salt water) instead of the commercial mouth wash, you reap a number of benefits:
- a) you will have healthier gums and teeth,
- b) great savings (commercial mouth wash is quite expensive),
- c) this is an ‘organic’ way of cleaning/freshening your mouth, where as the commercial mouth wash is full of strong chemicals. There are recent scientific article asserting that commercial mouth wash (esp those with high amount of alcohol) can lead to throat and esophagus cancer)
- Dry salt sprinkled on your toothbrush makes a good tooth polisher.
- Use salt for killing weeds in your lawn.
- Eliminate excess suds with a sprinkle of salt.
- A dash of salt in warm milk makes a more relaxing beverage.
- Before using new glasses, soak them in warm salty water for a while.
- A dash of salt enhances the taste of tea.
- Salt improves the taste of cooking apples.
- Soak your clothesline in salt water to prevent your clothes from freezing to the line; likewise, use salt in your final rinse to prevent the clothes from freezing.
- Rub any wicker furniture you may have with salt water to prevent yellowing.
- Freshen sponges by soaking them in salt water.
- Add raw potatoes to stews and soups that are too salty.
- Soak enamel pans in salt water overnight and boil salt water in them next day to remove burned-on stains.
- Clean your greens in salt water for easier removal of dirt.
- Gelatin sets more quickly when a dash of salt is added.
- Fruits put in mildly salted water after peeling will not discolor .
- Fabric colors hold fast in salty water wash.
- Milk stays fresh longer when a little salt is added.
- Use equal parts of salt and soda for brushing your teeth.
- Sprinkle salt in your oven before scrubbing clean.
- Soaked discolored glass in a salt and vinegar solution to remove stains.
- Clean greasy pans with a paper towel and salt.
- Salty water boils faster when cooking eggs.
- Add a pinch of salt to whipping cream to make it whip more quickly.
- Sprinkle salt in milk-scorched pans to remove odour.
- A dash of salt improves the taste of coffee.
- Boil mismatched hose in salty water and they will come out matched.
- Salt and soda will sweeten the odor of your refrigerator.
- Cover wine-stained fabric with salt; rinse in cool water later..
- Remove offensive odours from stove with salt and cinnamon.
- A pinch of salt improves the flavor of cocoa.
- To remove grease stains in clothing, mix one part salt to four parts alcohol.
- Salt and lemon juice removes mildew.
- Sprinkle salt between sidewalk bricks where you don’t want grass growing.
- Polish your old kerosene lamp with salt for a brighter look. Remove odors from sink drainpipes with a strong, hot solution of salt water.
- If a pie bubbles over in your oven, put a handful of salt on top of the spilled juice. The mess won’t smell and will bake into a dry, light crust which will wipe off easily when the oven has cooled.
The Shadow Era: Dark Prophecies have been revealed and is currently being beta tested on the public test server. It features 150 new cards, including many class allies, the new keyword Steadfast, and abilities that can be used on any player’s turn!
Back by popular demand, pre-orders for the physical products are now open on the official store! Things are about to go crazy again, with free bonuses added at each funding goal! If you missed out last time, be sure to get in on it as we’re prepared to reward our most dedicated and supportive players! Pre-orders are now open! Get it now.
Finally I managed to get Hong Kong drama on my iPad after searching for quite a while. All I need to do was to change the IP address manually to something else. This is the steps to do it. Go into the iPad Settings and select your WiFi connection. Then click on the DHCP button, select on the Manual button. You will need to enter either one of these information into the server and port.
After you have enter the information, return back to PPS and you will be able to see the list of Hong Kong dramas. Once you can see that, go back into the iPad settings and turn off the settings that you have enter previously. If you don’t turn it off, you will only see advertisement instead of the drama.